If there is one thing dancers love, it is dance themed gifts! Luckily, Christmas is a great excuse to stock up on cool stuff for your dancers. The possibilities are endless from some big ticket items to stocking stuffers. Having a dancer in the house is such a bonus when it comes to gift shopping because its gives you theme to work with, and hey, who doesn’t love a good theme! From practical to fun, check out some of these fabulous gift ideas for dancers.
- All dancers want to improve their strength and flexibility right? These resistance bands come in a range of cool colours and great for resistance training and building strength for dynamic jumps and leaps. They even come with a training video with some great exercises that your dancer can do at home to consolidate the work they are doing in class.
Click Below to find them.
2. The Plum Band is really great for the dancer trying to improve their middle splits- it provides just the right balance of resistance but is strong enough to enable to the dancer to increase their middle split range. Plus is comes in a range of funky colours – what could be better!!!!
Grab one here.
3. For something super cute and inexpensive, how about this cool, ballerina jewellery holder. This would make a great stocking stuffer and the perfect compliment for any dance themed bedroom decor. Find your’s here.
4. On the topic of jewellery, there are some beautiful dance themed bracelets that make perfect gifts for dancers. A charm bracelet and dance all rolled into one! How perfect! Click on the link below to grab one.
5. For the younger dancer, check out this cute ballet placemat. This is a great way to reinforce the concepts your tiny ballerina is learning in her pre-ballet class not to mention it is super cute too! It has the basic positions of the feet and arms for ballet and a few basic steps illustrated too. Check it out here.